


Ella is EIGHT (yes, 8) months old today!! I remember when my sister had her girls and they were just weeks old, I would always say, "I can't wait until they're 8 months old." And it would make her so mad because she wanted it to last! But, 8 months was my most favorite age!! And now, having my own baby, I do miss that newborn stage and I miss everything in between then and now. BUT, with each stage, it gets more and more fun!! This is a REALLY fun age! That's why I would always say that to Lindsay. :) But I imagine it will only get better and better. :) She's so fun!
It will be any day now that she'll be crawling. She's already doing the inch worm crawl all over the place. She can get on all fours and rock, but not move forward yet. She's having a rough time again with her bottle and now solids. Ughhh...if it's not one thing, it's another! But I imagine she'll be cutting top teeth real soon. I'm thinking that's what it is. She got her two bottom teeth almost 3 months ago, so we're due for another set. :)
She's still a little sweet pea!! And very serious around new faces, but so very silly around us.



No comments:
Post a Comment