Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cabin Fever

Well, my weekend was a drag...! I had food poisoning starting Friday afternoon and it lasted until late last night. Ugh! I for sure thought I was coming down with the flu, but when I talked to my sister, she had the same exact symptoms start 2 hours after mine! It was awful! She was scaring me when she kept texting me with, "I think I'm really scared of whatever this is. I've never felt like this before." And we both met that morning at Pete's Coffee. So...who knows! All we know is, we probably won't be going back there again! Too bad because we liked our little coffee joint so close to both of our houses. Oh well, there's a Starbucks on every corner! :)
So anyway, we didn't get out at all this weekend- I now have cabin fever. BUT, we did get out today to go meet Chad and Nicole Wells's new baby...........BOY! Noah Michael was born today weighing 8lbs. 4oz. and just so adorbale and healthy! Both mama and baby are doing good. :) I'll post pictures when I get some. Just wanted to update you guys on that very exciting news.... and my very boring weekend.... :)
Also, Ella's "inch worm" has now turned into "speedy worm!" She's all over the place, but not crawling! Just pulling herself everywhere, SO fast! Hopefully she'll get that booty off the ground real soon! It'd be awfully cute to see her in her Halloween costume cruisin' the house on all 4's. :)

No comments: