
Ella had her 2 month shots and it was horrible! I don't know who had a harder time, me or Ella! She had a total of 5 and an oral one as well. She made sure she held her breath throughout all of them and save one loud cry for the very end. It broke my heart! But she was over it within a few minutes. As for me...I'm still not over it. :)
So, for doing so well, Daddy promised her a "present." And since her favorite friend is "Mini Horse," he decided to get her an even bigger one- "Horsie!" She loves it! And I just know that she's going to be asking for a real one this Christmas!! Hint, hint Daddy. ;)
Needless to say, her appointment went well and Ella is a healthy little girl. She is in the 95th percentil for both weight and height. Weighing in at a whopping 13 lbs. and she is 24" long. 90th percentile for both weight and height! Go Ella!



No comments:
Post a Comment