

This weekend was Ella's first time at the beach! We went down to the Bogart's beach house on Friday night and stayed until Sunday. It was lots of fun and it was Ella's first whole weekend away-a mini vacation! The weather was PERFECT! It was actually the hottest weather I think I've ever experienced at the beach! Ella loved it and we enjoyed it just as much!
So, we packed up and came home this morning and when we got home, I put Ella on her tummy (which she hates) for some tummy time. And as Jeff and I were watching her and talking to her, she lifted up her head really high, arched that back and rolled over!! It was her first time rolling over from tummy to back! YAY ELLA! I've been waiting a couple of months for that, especially since her cousins did it at 14 days old. But Ella's pediatrician didn't like me "comparing," because all babies are different. :) But, she did it! And not only did she do it just once, she did it again right after the first time! We're so proud and I'm so glad that we were both here to see it happen.



1 comment:
I'm sad I missed the beach house weekend but know there will be many more to come.
Good job on rolling over. Auntie Amy is very proud of you!
Post a Comment