Saturday, April 21, 2012

Family Entertainer

This little girl is definitely our family entertainment. Well... Jeff and I think she's funny. Ella...not really. She scowls at us if we laugh at her. 16 months later and Ella is STILL getting used to having to share the spotlight.
Abigail just cracks us up. And she KNOWS she's funny. She is very good at keeping a straight face to her humor, which makes it even funnier.
She wanted this backpack on and wore it for a good hour. And then she found a cowgirl hat and wore it along with the backpack. Keeping a straight face the entire time and making sure we saw how funny she looked.
She is awesome at just standing there, not doing one thing and still being hilarious. Her facial expressions and eyes give it away that she knows she's making us laugh. We are ALWAYS laughing at her. 
Her personality is very similar to her mommy's. Yes folks, I am so hilarious. Even just standing there, doing nothing. No really... I'm about to go "check-out" all my parent's home videos just so Jeff can see where this little munchkin gets her personality from. 
And since I'm horrible about posting everything Abigail does, I thought I'd just throw this picture in this post because Lord knows I won't be logging onto blogger anytime soon again.
So, here we have it- she's eating with a spoon! Well... trying. Half made it in her mouth. But pretty good, ey?

No comments: