I always feel like I'm rushing throughout the holiday season. In which, I am. It's my busiest time for KLP and I'm always swimming, up to my chin, in photos and lots of editing. So, when all is said and done, I want to do every. thing. we. can. to make the MOST of my favorite time of year. (above- Ella enjoying a sundae at Watsons Diner. Our first time there)!
Below: I made ornaments this year with the girls' handprints. I plan on doing this every year, until their tiny hands don't fit on the ornaments anymore... :( Which I hope isn't for a very long time.
And here's Abigail's 2011 handprint. Her 2nd Christmas (still sounds weird saying it. She really was barely here last year. LOL)
Nana took us all to see The Muppets at El Capitan!! Thanks, Nana!!!
It was so much fun. I had never been to El Capitan before, so it was a neat experience. Especially the people watching. :) The movie was so cute, too! We definitely will be buying it when it comes out on DVD!
Mah-nah-mah-nah.
We did our annual girls' baking day and this time, we ALL spent the night since our parents don't live 2 miles from us anymore. They aren't even that far, but it was still fun spending the night. Well...... kinda. That WILL be the last time I EVER climb into Ella's bed at night. Not fun when us 3 girls are sharing a room and Ella rolls over and bumps into me at 5:45am and didn't know I was in her bed. Until then. Chatty Kathy thought it would be a good time to talk to me...when it was still dark out!!! And she woke up Abigail! Oh my... next time I'm taking Tylenol PM AND separating them!
Anyway, here's Tyler holding Abigail in the morning, while they were all in their jammies watching morning cartoons.
Cozy. <3
And we made a gingerbread house! Ella was fantastic at this!!! I did the icing and she did 95% of the candy decorating!! It was so fun! As you can see, she's a little excited herself.
And when she asked if she could eat it right away, I told her we don't eat it, and she said, "Well, that's boring...."
And some morning, quality time with my little girl while Abigail takes her morning nap. I really was just laying down on the floor, next to her, listening to her imagination go....
I get lots of one-on-one time with this girl. Love it.
Making cookies!! Ella and I made peppermint cookies that were so gross good!
And my little boo at lunch time. This baby NEVER. STOPS. SMILING.
EVER!
I had a great idea of a last minute Disneyland trip before our passes got blocked. It was December 21st. Great idea? Not so much.
Everyone else in the world had the same exact idea.
But hey, we got to cram in the last minute Christmas stuff at Disneyland. AND, we got to see Santa's reindeer while they were here visiting Disneyland!!
Ella was thrilled. Especially since she now has a new found love for reindeer. Yup. A different animal now.
Me and my Gracey Girl on her favorite ride!
Here is Ella, in the same exact spot (!) 3 years ago.... :(
This was SO funny. This lady fell in love with Ella while we were waiting for the parade to begin. She talked to her a lot and laughed with her. And when the parade finally began, Ella sat down beside her and they shared a cotton candy! Ha! Jeff and I were cracking up. Ella was in HEAVEN. And when they were all done, the lady got out hand wipes and cleaned Ella's face and hands off. And every single fingernail and groove. I told jeff, I bet she does nails. :)
Note to self: Never go to Disneyland on December 21st, ever again.
But it was fun! :)














2 comments:
I love that 1st pic of Ella...she looks so grown up there!! And we love Watson's milkshakes!!! :) And I love your baking day...looks like so much fun!!! Even tho Dland was crazy, at least you got the annual picture in front of the Dland tree!! HA!! And how did we miss the reindeer when we were there?? Ayden is obsessed with Santa's reindeer and would've loved to see them!!
Yay you went to Watson's! That ornament is adorable you need to let me know how you did that! We ALWAYS miss the reindeer! They are never there when we try to see them!
Post a Comment