I was always told, "Wait til your second one." And, I always thought....suuuuuuuure... Maybe if I'm as calm and collect as I was with #1, #2 will turn out the same way. Won't stick fingers in light sockets. Won't pull down my plants. Won't take out every DVD and tupperware she could. Won't open cupboards and drawers. Won't touch things that are hot because when mommy gives that "no-no" look and says, "Oh no! That's HOTTTTTT," they won't try it ever again. Yes, that was life with Ella.
Life with Abigail... a tad bit more complicated than that.
Really? Inside a dishwasher? Ella could have cared less what was in the dishwasher. And if I said, "Oooo.... that's sharp!" She would have buried her head into the carpet and cried as if I had spanked her. Now, Abigail on the other hand... if I say that to her, she looks at me, with a long.... unblinking stare...laughs at me...then goes for more knives.
And I'm pretty sure I posted the NORMAL picture of this night on FB. But, for a little "behind the scenes..." Here you have it, folks. The "Tiny Tornado," who will not sit still.
I'm glad they find it humorous though. At least Ella does, probably because she has a death grip on this child and I'm, for once, allowing it.
Hey, at least she's good for some window cleanin'
She's probably licking off that freshly sprayed windex I just sprayed on there.
Oh gosh, but she is so irresistible! I swear, I could just squeeze her to bits and pieces. all. day. long.
She might make my life a little more crazier, but it sure is fun seeing the difference in personality between these two girls. She definitely keeps us on our toes, that's for sure. Hence, my slacking on blog posts. Oops.









1 comment:
LOL!! Those window pics are HILARIOUS!!! And I am a little bit secretly happy that Abby is the way that she is....cuz that just would not be fair if you had 2 Ella's!!! HA!! :)
Post a Comment