OH, how i love them.
This picture is priceless. Not sure if it's because they are so sweet and they're mine. Or the fact that nobody was whining, complaining, crying and being dramatic here. :)
And really.... it can't get much better than freshly bathed sisters in footed jammies, with a fire going in the fire place and rain falling outside.
Abby attacking Ella. Ella laughing. The usual.
Abigail trying to figure out how she can crawl up into the dishwasher. And Ella, at her side, copying everything she does. Isn't that supposed to be the opposite?
Ella taking Abigail for a stroll around the house. Not sure who has the most fun during these times.
And all she wanted was for her sister to just SIT on her lap.
Looks like that's workin' out real well for her.
Oh wait! A split second, caught on camera! :)
I love you girls, so, so, so much. So much that sometimes I want to just squeeze you so hard that I'm sure I'd hurt you. So much that sometimes I forget there needs to be laundry that's waiting to be folded. Dishes that need to be put away. Floors that need to be cleaned. A dog that needs to be fed. Errands that need to be ran. And, a blog that is in need of much attention. You have me wrapped around your little fingers and I'd do anything for you girls. I just ask one thing from you two, would you PLEASE stop getting so old so fast?














2 comments:
When the heck did Ella get so big!?!? She looks like 10 in that first pic!! HA! How fun that they are such great sisters....I remember when Ella was ready to give Abby back....obviously that was a very short phase! HA!
Adorable pics! I think about that too, how much I have to get done, and you are just hanging out! But that is the joy of being a stay at home Mom and we will never get back this time! Everything can wait for tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment