Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome, Baby Jake!

We welcomed a new nephew/cousin yesterday, July 20, 2011. Baby Jake Alan was born yesterday and as excited as we are, we are still in complete shock. A boy?! Crazy!!  It was an exciting night/morning! Got the text at 2:00am from Lindsay, saying it was time. I was up, ready and on the freeway before they even left! LOL! I would love to start doing Live Birth Photography in the near future, so I used Lindsay and this day as some practice and to build my portfolio. I was there from beginning to end and well, .... just watch the slideshow. I hope the pictures tell "the story," just how it was. :)
Congratulations, Lindsay and Bryan! We love him so much already!!

(you can click on the bottom right corner to enlarge the slideshow...BUT, before doing that, put your mouse over the "320p" and then you'll see "720pHD." Click on the 720pHD and then enlarge the slideshow to fit your entire computer screen...for the full effect :))

2 comments:

Craig and Angela said...

Kristy!!! That is amazing! You did such an awesome job! I would hire you in a second! The emotion you caught was great! Bryan's face, Jordyn's, Aaron, and Bryan's Dad...priceless! Gave me the chills and makes me want another baby just so you can take pictures!! Oh and Lindsay looked great! Who wears make-up when they are in labor in the middle of the night...One together Mamma!

Lindz said...

OH MY GOSH!! WOW!! That was AMAZING!! I am totally crying right now!! Such precious pictures for them to have forever! You didn't miss a thing Kristy! I agree with Angela....you are amazing!! Bryan looks so proud and happy to have a baby boy! Lindsay looked so great and those girls will be great big sisters I am sure! So Beautiful!! :)