Sorry, lil' Abby, for being SO behind on your monthly posts. I will try to keep up with it!
Okay, so I was a bit behind on scheduling her 4 month appointment. Oops. Time flies and it really crept up on me. So, her 4 month appointment was really at 10 days shy of 5 months old. So, her weight was 15lbs. 8oz. (75th percentile) and her length was 24.5" (50th percentile). She got 2 shots and an oral. Poor thing...she fell asleep right before they came in to give her her shots, too. So, after a couple minutes of crying, she just fell back to sleep. It was AS BAD as her 2 month's. Thank goodness. :)
Here she is laying on the table at her appointment. Happy as a clam because she has no idea she's about to get POKED in 5 minutes.




1 comment:
Worst thing about having a baby has to be the shots!! Poor abby! I love her chubbiness! :)
Post a Comment