A Picture of Myself Today and 3 Good Things That Happened in the Last 30 Days.
Well, I sure failed at the 30 day challenge. Pfft! Okay, I did everything else on time, but this last one.... kiiiiiiinda... slipped my mind. ;)
So, here's a picture of myself on Sunday. Again, I don't have many pictures of myself and, surely, I'm not going to take a photo of myself. So, here you have it. Sunday. That's the newest picture and probably the only picture you'll see of me for a VERY. LONG. TIME. Now that this 30 day challenge is over. Sad, kinda.
Three good things that have happened in the last 30 days.
1. I "went back to work." My "maternity leave," officially came to an end. I've had 3 sessions in the last month and it's been a lot of fun being back out there and snappin' photos. I seriously LOVE it. It's definitely my passion and it really makes me feel all giddy and excited. Almost like when I see a Scotchmallow. :)
2. We sold my car! This one is bittersweet. But, it's good. We've had my car on auto trader for a few months now just seeing if we could get what we asked for. And we did! So, bye bye Hummer (tomorrow) and hello new gas-saving-car. Well, way better than my Hummer.
3. A couple cities/counties opened up for firefighter applications. NOW, even though there are a trillion other guys out there applying, this IS still a good thing. Why? Because maybe, just maybe, it's a sign of some kind of turn-around. Maybe. Here's to hoping, right?! And yes, Jeff is applying. We just need to keep on prayin' that he stands out amongst the rest of the competition out there. I keep praying and wishing that Jeff gets to do what he's always dreamed of doing. (fingers crossed).
Well, for all of you that lasted throughout the 30 Day Challenge and made it here, I thank you. Thank you for following my challenge (even though I lagged a bit on day 30's). Thank you for following my blog. And thank you for, hopefully, finding all of this interesting. I mean, you must, right?? If you continued to read it...? Well, it's okay if you lie to me and say it was interesting... ;) Now, I just need to be better at "every day" blogging!




No comments:
Post a Comment