So, here we are...4 months old. As you can see, the little boo has grown so much since last month! I don't have her stats yet because, well, ya know... with the 2nd child you forget important things. Yeah. SO, I kinda waited til last minute to schedule her 4 month well check-up. So, she will be seen on May 10th. Thus making her almost 5 months old. Oops!
Here she is next to her kitty blankie for the monthly "growing pictures. :)
My little boo is such a mellow, easy-going baby. How did I get two? It's beyond me. (yes, I just knocked on wood). She is a happy baby and will smile at anyone or anything! She's SO smiley! She's a good eater and sleeper. Sleeps 12, uninterrupted, hours at night. Takes 2- two hour naps and one 45 minute "cat nap," still. She's much like Ella... I need to go in there to wake HER up. :)She loves her bouncy seat and loves grabbing a hold of the rings. She can grab things now, with MUCH concentration, and bring them to her mouth. She likes tummy-time, but only for a short 10-15 minutes, max! And she'll let you know when she's done. Either by crying or by spitting up her entire feeding and then smashing her face into it.
Her favorite things right now: her pacifier, her blankets (as she LOVES to rub the palm of her hand along them when she's eating), her bouncy seat, her gym mat, her swing and her mommy. :) (hehe). I'm not used to this because Ella could care less who held her. And Abby doesn't mind!! BUT, if someone's holding her and she spots me, she'll get this sour, scrunched up look on her face, as if she just ate a lemon. And then she'll start whimpering and then cry. Just between me and you, I kinda like it. :) Shhh. Come on, can you blame me...? I guess it's the feeling of, she needs her mommy and wants her mommy and loves her mommy. :)
How's Ella Grace doing, you ask? Good. :) Each month it gets a little better. She's always been SO sweet to Abby. The child wouldn't hurt a fly! But, she will say some things like, "Abby, stop crying." Or, "Mommy, Abby needs a pacifier because she's crying. NO, she needs TWO pacifiers!" The kid cracks me up with the things she says. Gotta love our Gracey Girl.
Abigail Reese, happy 4 months! Crazy to think that 4 months and 1 day ago, I had NO idea who was in my belly! I didn't know if you were going to be my son or my daughter. I had no clue what your personality would be like, what you'd look like, who you were... But, what I DID know was that I would love you endlessly and to bits and pieces!! But today, if you asked me how much I knew I'd love you 4 months ago, I'd say... I had NO clue! I love you SO much more than that. So much that words possibly can't explain!!
Your sister changed my life 3 years ago and my life changed all over again, 4 short months ago.
I love being your and Ella's mommy!
Here is Abby over the last 4 months, next to her kitty blankie. Can't believe how fast she's growing. :(
1 month, 2 months, 3 months and 4 months (today)
Here is Abby over the last 4 months, next to her kitty blankie. Can't believe how fast she's growing. :(
1 month, 2 months, 3 months and 4 months (today)











No comments:
Post a Comment