I'm a week behind. Pretty much totally behind on this dang blog. I will be 37 weeks on Thursday. But, I had to do my "36 week post." :)
As you can see, this belly is growing....and growing... ! I had another appointment today and everything's still looking good. Baby's heart rate was down this week to 149. Doc said the head is "VERY LOW!!" I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm so torn. Do I go on walks and try to go into labor BEFORE Christmas?? Or wait until Christmas night?? I'm SO, SO, SO stressed and scared that I will be ANYWHERE near the hospital on Christmas Eve OR Christmas Day. I want to be FAR from it! I just would really, really prefer the baby to come before OR after Christmas. I want to be home on my favorite day of the year! And especially be home with our Ella Gracey girl! So, now that he said that, I'm kinda thinkin'... maybe....just maybe... I should start walking and trying to get things going NOW??! I don't know. I'm torn.
I packed our bags today and got things ready, just in case. Hopefully by doing that I will jinx it and the baby will come later, right?! :)
So...here's my belly at 36 weeks. Okay...36 weeks and 3 days. I was a bit late on pictures this month, too.
And again, for comparison, here I am a month ago. Wowsers has it grown...!!

Here I am with Ella at 36 weeks.



6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I would be nervous too! When is your due date? Were you early with Ella? I think you look a little further out this time around. Can't wait to find out what it is! I think a boy!
OK....you totally just have a basketball in your belly...you are still so skinny!! And it's crazy how different your belly looks this time around than with Ella....I SO vote a BOY!!! I think you should do everything you can to have this baby BEFORE Christmas....what a GREAT gift that would be!! :) Good luck....fingers crossed for you! :)
My DD is December 31st! So, that's why I'm s confused on what to do?! LOL! I was induced 3 days early with Ella because she was big. I get checked next Tuesday. Maybe that'll tell me more. :)
Oh! You will probably be fine then! I'd wait till after xmas! Like you have a choice HA! The baby will come when he wants to!! What does the Dr say? How big was Ella?
The only thing the doc said was the head is "VERY LOW!!!" And he seemed very surprised when he said that. He is going to check me next Tuesday, too. And after I had Ella, he said the 1st doesn't usually go this fast. So, with my 2nd, I should probably wait in the parking lot for my water to break! Yikes! (LOL) Ella was 8lbs. 8oz.
Oh come on and let nature take it's course like me! LOL! Due date w/ Logan was 1/9 and my water breaks on Christmas Eve and he was born on Christmas Day! Don't stress or worry! I LOVE having a Christmas baby.... ;)
Post a Comment