Thursday, October 14, 2010

28 Week Belly

Here's my 28 week picture (from last week). I'm 29 weeks today. :) I really like counting every single week. LOL! I'm just excited that the big day is getting closer! Woohoo!

And every time Jeff takes my belly pics, Ella has to be in them. :) So, I couldn't leave her out of this post. :)



And everyone keeps asking if I'm carrying the same as Ella. So, here's a 28 week picture I had with Ella for comparison. I think they look the same...?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

How CUTE & EXCITING! I think the bellies (Baby#2 vs Ella) look similar but I see a difference! I think you look a tad "bigger" w/ Ella at 28wks and pointier if that makes sense, LOL! I'm excited to hear what your having!

Lindz said...

You are seriously adorable!! :) I agree with Carrie....I think the "Ella belly" looks a little bigger and more "out there"....it looks like you are carrying more "in" with this baby....maybe that means BOY BOY BOY!!! :)