Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Three Years

Has it already been 3 years? Or... has it only been 3 years? It feels like our wedding was just a couple months ago. But then, when I look at our life together, it amazes me that it's only been 3 years.
We have so much in life that we are thankful for and feel so blessed for having. The last 3 years have been so much fun. And just as Jeff is SO honored to have me as his wifey, :) I am so honored to have him as my hubby. We can't wait to see what the next 3+ years has to bring!
Today we were supposed to be heading out for a day/night in beautiful Temecula's wine country (where we got married). We have been so excited to get away, just us two, for a romantic and fun day and night....
We were planning on toasting to 3 happy years, having wine on our patio overlooking the rolling hills of vineyards. Relaxing. Having fun. Enjoying life. Laughing. Talking. Tasting different wines. However....
That is no longer in the plan.
Instead of a wine glass in hand, I have this in hand...

And this on our counter tops....

And drinking loads of this oh-so-yummy stuff, that's not even working.

Happy 3 year Anniversary, huh?
Thank goodness South Coast gave us a one-time courtesy cancellation. I think when I told them, I could very easily have Swine Flu, they were generous enough to let me cancel and reschedule. :)
So, until the 21st, when we will pick up where we left off on our celebration... Happy Anniversary, Jeff! I love you and I love our crazy, every day life!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding pics are beautiful!! =) Bummer about being sick...just pretend the 21st is the "real" day!! =)

Craig and Angela said...

Happy Anniversary! Awe, too bad you feel awful. Hope you get better soon.