Monday, August 31, 2009

Ella's 19 Month Pictures


So, I'm a bit behind on the 19th Month post. It was supposed to be on the 23rd, but my laptop was down...again. So, here we are. I'm kinda thinking I'm going to start doing every 6 month updates with Ella now because not ALL THAT MUCH is changing. And I'm sure I'm probably boring half of you. :)

But here goes... 19 months old... Funny, sneaky, shy, giggly, smart, loving, serious, happy-go-lucky, easy-going, sweet, precious, princess. That about sums it up. All done here. Just kidding.
Ella has been having a fun summer. She has been going to the beach, playing in the park, playing in our sprinklers, playing with her friends and cousins and... just about everything. She wants to "GO!" all the time. I can tell when she gets cabin fever because she'll go get her shoes from her closet, bring them to me and tell me, "Shoes on?" And then she'll walk to the door and say, "Bye bye." Hahaha! She just wants to go, all the time.
She is one smart cookie, too. She amazes us each day with her vocabulary, her ability to count from 1-10 and name off every single letter. She talks so much that sometimes I wish she'd pop in her thumb. I'm kidding. :) Typical girl.
She's at the age where she can actually get right in and play with Jordyn and Tyler and she can finally keep up! Her and Tyler are only 2 years apart and just recently, it seems as if they're becoming closer. It's really sweet. However, Tyler is also so close in age that sometimes Ella gets "the boot" as if she were a little sister that was tagging along. :) Which, is also funny. It will be interesting to see how Ella's personality grows. She has many qualities of a first born, but also has many qualities of the youngest (ie, If Jordyn or Tyler has something Ella wants. Ella whines. The girls give in. Ella gets her way. Yikes.).
Okay, boring post. I really need to get back to Eclipse while Ella is napping. :)

2 comments:

Lindz said...

I can't believe how long and thick her hair looks....it is adorable! And that's crazy that she can already count and say her letters! What a smart little girl! =)

Craig and Angela said...

I LOVE that picture of her on the doorstep. She has such an innocent look on her face! Those months just keep coming faster and faster huh?