My mom has had Jordyn & Tyler a lot lately because Lindsay is back in school! Yes, we all miss her very much. :( I hardly get to hang out with my sister anymore.
So anyway, my mom and I took all the girlies down to Balboa to just walk around in the morning. We stopped at a bakery, got some goodies, then continued walking around the island. All 3 of the girls were SO over our walk about 45 minutes into it and kept begging to eat somewhere. So, we gave in and we all had a nice lunch. :)
Here are the girls waiting patiently for our table to be ready. These 3 girls are impossible to get pictures of...as you can see....
**TAKE ONE**
So anyway, my mom and I took all the girlies down to Balboa to just walk around in the morning. We stopped at a bakery, got some goodies, then continued walking around the island. All 3 of the girls were SO over our walk about 45 minutes into it and kept begging to eat somewhere. So, we gave in and we all had a nice lunch. :)
Here are the girls waiting patiently for our table to be ready. These 3 girls are impossible to get pictures of...as you can see....
**TAKE ONE**
**TAKE TWO**
**TAKE THREE**
**TAKE FOUR**
**TAKE FIVE**

(Notice Tyler's hands in all of the pictures! LOL! She must've thought she was at Olan Mills).

If I hide, I'm most likely to get one of my daughter's smiley face. :)
This is Ella's new thing. We like to call her our "shape shifter" (if any of you watch True Blood, you will know what I'm talking about). :)For those of you who don't watch it, let me explain- she will go from being a normal 18 month old straight to the floor and barking and panting. Embarrassing? Yes. Do people stare? Uh huh. What do I do? Walk far, far away and pretend she's not mine and just see who picks her up & takes her home. I'm kidding. If I go along with it and say, "Oh, nice puppy..." she'll get over it faster. If I ignore it, she'll start "begging" like a puppy and puts her paws...ummm... I mean, hands, up in the air and starts barking even louder. Go figure I would get a strange kid like this. How embarrassing. Where did she learn this from? Definitely not me. Probably Jeff. jk :) We have no clue. I think she's been around too many dogs. I've seen it before on Oprah!




3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious about Ella being a puppy!! =) That would be too cute to see! LOL!! And I can totally relate to the "impossible to get pics of cousins" problem! We usually have to take 100 pics to get even 1 of half the kids smiling! Ha! Those 3 girls sure are cute though!
Ahhh LOL! That is funny! Kids are so crazy!
Ha! I am so cracking up! I love those pics of the girls and all the takes! Isn't that always how it is?!
Post a Comment