Has so far consisted of: Ella having a bad cold. Being fussy. Cranky. Clingy. Anorexic. Tired. Let's hope this ends SOON. I can't stand when she doesn't eat and it's not like her. We want our chubby Ella Gracie Girl back! Oh...and my sanity.
I am a wife, a mommy to two beautiful little girls, a photographer and a lover of life. I try to make the most of each day and just soak it all up. This life isn't perfect, but it's perfect for us. Join me as I take you through Life's Beautiful Ride.
Ella Grace
Ella is the big sister. She is 5 years old and full of life! She has the sweetest disposition and is so caring for others. She LOVES animals and often thinks she is one. :) She is mommy's little helper and daddy's little princess. She is very independent and has quite the imagination. She is 5 going on 13! She's a sensitive girl with a HUGE heart. She's definitely sugar AND spice & everything nice!
Abigail Reese
Little miss Abby is 2 years old. She is a little girl with a BIG personality. She is sweet, loving, cuddly and funny. She knows what she wants and she will always find a way to get it. According to my own mom, "this is payback."
1 comment:
Oh no!! That's a bummer....hope she feels better soon!!! No fun!
Post a Comment