Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Day of Dance

Ella had her first day of dance class today. It was quite interesting, to say the least. :) Which, I knew it would be. Ella had fun though! The regular teacher was out today, so we had a fill-in. So, supposedly it was "different" today. :) Ella LOVED the tap shoes, too!! She thought they sounded neat when she RAN. Hmmm.


I'm not sure, but I think this might have been her favorite part of the class. The end- when they all got a sticker and a sucker. Yikes. However, she did like the "free style dance" though. And Auntie & Tyler came to watch and cousin Ty was a big help with Ella. :) Ella really liked that she was there too (since she's obsessed with Tyler).

5 comments:

Todd and Betzi said...

Sooooo cute!!!! Love the outfit. How fun taking your little one to Dance class....

Lindz said...

Oh my gosh!! How stinking cute is she?!?!?! I love the tap shoes!! She seriously looks so big in these pictures! It's fun when they are doing "big" things because they always look so much older!! =)

The Bojorquez Family said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! I bet she had a blast! Where did you find those tiny tap shoes?

Craig and Angela said...

So adorable! Isn't the sucker ALWAYS the best part! Did you get memory mixer??

Carrie said...

Very CUTE, I am sure she'll love her dance class. Have fun!