
Today we went to the Horse Races at Del Mar. We've been making it an annual tradition, but this year was Ella's first of many! And needless to say, she loved it! Didn't surprise me though because she loves all animals and LOVES horsies! We took her down to the pad each time so she could help mommy pick the horse she wanted to bet on. Ummm....I won't be doing that anymore because I didn't win anything this year! I didn't do bad last year, I think I won the most! But this year...ha! Lost it ALL! Ella loved watching the tractors in between races even out the track. And she got so excited when the horses came by. She did that little noise she does when she's trying to get someone or something's attention. :)

It was such a nice day down there and lots of fun! And Ella's first of many horse races! (Notice her outfit. It was picked out and bought before she was born for this special day. That's how sure I was that she was a "she"). :)



No comments:
Post a Comment