
Yesterday a bunch of us girls and our kids went to the beach. It was another fun day. I would say that I was busy, but as I looked around at those mommies that had 2 children, and then I feel bad saying that. :) I actually got to relax because I could just have Ella in her pack n play and she was content with that. She got to play in the sand a little. Well....maybe just her feet. Mommy wasn't ready to let her actually sit in the sand yet. I didn't want to be cleaning sand out of her eyes, nose, ears and mouth! Ella loved watching the waves up close. She wasn't too sure about putting her feet in the water though. Much colder than Lake Mead!! She got spoiled there with it being like bath water! The cold ocean water made her almost cry. Oh Ella.... :) We were there all day and Ella missed BOTH naps! Yikes! All she got was a 30 minute nap on the car ride home. And it was only seconds after putting her in her carseat that she was OUT! Oh and that monkey in her arms....is her new favorite friend. We bring him (AKA~ Swinger) everwhere with us now. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment