Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ella's Hello Kitty Party

Ella requested a Hello Kitty birthday party with her best friends this year! So that, it was!
I promised I wouldn't stress over ANYTHING. Ha! So, I tried taking this birthday party with a grain of salt. Well... the best I could. :)
I made these Hello Kitty cookies for the treat bags. They were scrumptious. 
And I made pink flower cupcakes just for the pink girly girly. 
I guess I was too laid back because I didn't even take pictures of the decorations! Just these... :(
Me and the Birthday Girl!!!
Ava and Ella!
Some of the birthday guests, bouncing away! We had to cancel the big bounce house due to the pouring rain that decided to come that morning and leave that night. Always works that way, right?
Ella & Maddie (from her class)

Some of the girls there to sing Happy Birthday to Ella Grace!
(the others had to leave early...)


Having fun!
The girlies eating lunch! And making bracelets!

The Birthday Girl
We had a face painter come instead and the girls were SO excited and she did an AMAZING job!!
Ella requested a butterfly!


Playing Pin The Bow on Hello Kitty! Delaney won and got the bow EXACTLY on the outline of it!! Way to go, Delaney!!

It was a fun day!!  Such a fun little birthday party. We really enjoyed watching Ella interact with her friends and being a BIG GIRL! I just love the friendships Ella is growing with these sweet girls. They were all so cute together!!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

I love how you can take a party "with a grain of salt" and it can still turn out AMAZING!! :) You need to be a party planner! Zoe had such a fun time!!! :)

Craig and Angela said...

You did such a good job on those cookies and cupcakes! Everything looked so cute!