Friday, January 21, 2011

Abigail is ONE mOnTh oLd!!

Where did time go? Seriously...? One month, already?! I cannot believe it. It's going 10x faster than it did with Ella. That makes me sad. :(
So, here we are...one month old! Do I have any important milestones to report? Ummmmm.... no. Just lots of sleeping. Eating. Pooping. Oh wait- and smiling now!
She is one. sweet. baby girl. In some ways she reminds me of Ella's demeanor and other times she's got a bit more spice than sugar. :) With Ella, I could put her anywhere at this age and she'd be totally content for the LONGEST time. I could put her under her gym mat, in the Boppy, in the bouncy seat, on her back on a blanket, etc. But, miss Abby... she prefers the bouncy seat. As I'm sure you've noticed more than half of her pictures are in her bouncy seat. :) She does like tummy-time though! So, I'll take that! Ella hated it!
She has a great schedule going on. She eats every 3 hours. So, awake for 1.5 hours and takes a nap for 1.5 hours. She wakes up in the morning at 7:45am and she goes to bed at 9:15pm. We're workin' our way on an earlier time.
She wakes once at night to eat and it's always the same time. Between 3:30 and 4:00am. Again, I'm not complaining. :) And she eats FAST and back to sleep she goes, all in about 45 minutes. Awesome.
She has just started to discover her little voice. And if we're lucky, we get to hear her cute little newborn noises every now and then. I just love them.
Here are her 1 month pictures (nothing too fancy schmancy... I'll do those another day). But, we will be watching her grow, monthly, with her belly stickers. :) And I put her kitty blankie next to her as a comparison. And I'll continue to do it monthly. The size of that blankie is 18" from the top of the kitty's head to the very bottom.
So, Happy ONE Month, miss Abigail Reese. We love you!
Oh! And a sister update... Ella is doing A LOT better with Abby. I wouldn't say she's the sweetest Ella Gracey Girl she used to be. Okay, well...she is. But just not ALL the time. ;) Her sassiness has been showing a lot more lately. Might be time to whip out the "sassy sauce." Haha! All in all, she's "still adjusting." :) Or, according to my grandma... "Oh...she's just tired." (LOL)

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Aww...she is precious! I love those first 2 pics of her! So cute! And I totally think she looks a lot like you!! :) Glad that Ella is liking her sissy a little more....you need to clue me in on the "sassy sauce"....I think Zoe needs some of that! :)