Thursday, November 4, 2010

32 Weeks Prego

I'm 32 weeks (8 months) today! Woohoo! Getting closer!
I think my belly has grown A LOT since last month. I put the 28 week picture at the bottom for you to see. :)
I'm feeling good. Getting a bit tired now and then, maybe due to lack of sleep during the night. It's never easy to sleep with a huge belly in the way. Or a baby who is CONSTANTLY moving inside your belly. I think this is going to be one. crazy. baby. It's ALWAYS moving!


But besides that, I feel great! I've been having LOTS of Braxton Hicks contractions, some that are a bit "uncomfortable." I had an appointment yesterday and things are measuring right on track. Baby's heart rate was 155. And.... I probably need to throw out the Halloween candy here. ;)




I just switched the pics out from my pregnancy with Ella. Found one that wasn't cutting off half my tummy. Anyway, here I am with Ella, at the same time.






And here I am with baby #2 one month ago... (for growth comparison) :)

3 comments:

Lindz said...

You look great Kristy! I totally think your belly with Ella looks different this time around! I wonder what that means?!?! :)

Todd and Betzi said...

I agree! You're belly was much bigger and rounder with Ella! :)

Craig and Angela said...

I also agree you look bigger with Ella! Hmm...almost there and we will all find out!