We had our 20 week ultrasound last Friday. It was so fun seeing it on the screen! We told the technician right away that we didn't want to know the sex so not to tell us and not to go down there. :)
Everything looked good and he/she measured exactly 20 weeks! Right on track. But don't let that fool ya.... he/she is just saving up for the last few weeks! :)
When we were packing up to leave, we asked the technician if she knew what it was. She smiled and nodded yes. She promised not to write it down anywhere though and she said she'd forget in 10 minutes. Crazy to think she knew and we didn't! So fun! With that answer she had, it kinda made me think BOY. Because, maybe she saw something! But my sis reminded me, just as easy as it is to see something, it's just as easy NOT to see something. :)
As for guesses on this baby.... Jeff says, GIRL. Auntie says, BOY. Nana, BOY or GIRL (she switches weekly). :) Nana Kam, GIRL. Aunt Jil, BOY. Aunt Jenay, undecided. :) And for our friends, I'd say it's about 50/50! And for me... I am always right just as I am wrong. LOL! Right now I will say, GIRL. :) I'm sure it'll change next month.
Everything looked good and he/she measured exactly 20 weeks! Right on track. But don't let that fool ya.... he/she is just saving up for the last few weeks! :)
When we were packing up to leave, we asked the technician if she knew what it was. She smiled and nodded yes. She promised not to write it down anywhere though and she said she'd forget in 10 minutes. Crazy to think she knew and we didn't! So fun! With that answer she had, it kinda made me think BOY. Because, maybe she saw something! But my sis reminded me, just as easy as it is to see something, it's just as easy NOT to see something. :)
As for guesses on this baby.... Jeff says, GIRL. Auntie says, BOY. Nana, BOY or GIRL (she switches weekly). :) Nana Kam, GIRL. Aunt Jil, BOY. Aunt Jenay, undecided. :) And for our friends, I'd say it's about 50/50! And for me... I am always right just as I am wrong. LOL! Right now I will say, GIRL. :) I'm sure it'll change next month.
Here is her/his face picture. I just love this one! You can see the eyes, nose and lips just perfectly! And if you look real close, you can see the tip of the little nose. So cute. Everyone (including me) thinks he/she looks like Ella. I think that's what is making me think "girl," too. Well, and some crazy dream I had. And I'm a big believer on dreams....



3 comments:
Congrats Kristy! You are still 50/50 and I too like the tech said, would probably forget by the end of the day who was having what. For me if I see a penis it's a boy & if I see labia it's a girl. Just because you don't see a penis does not nessarily mean girl unless you see those GIRL parts (just FYI :)
Cute names!
Kristy I'm going with a boy just like Ella told me "i want a Brudder"
I can't believe that you are already halfway done! I agree that pic totally resembles Ella.....he/she will be so cute!! Oh and did you decide on a girl's name?? I love Abigail....so cute!! :)
Post a Comment