Friday, June 4, 2010

And......He's DONE!

Woooohooooo!!!! I just got a text about 5 minutes ago saying, he PASSED and he's DONE!!!! The last 2 weeks, Jeff was in the middle of finals and....he went out with a bang! We're so excited and proud of him. He graduates tomorrow at 11:00am!

After those 10 long months of being in the academy, look at him! Wow. Smokin' hot.


Oops, wrong file. Well, you're still hot babe. And I'm sure once you get hired at a station, you'll have lots of time to look like that, huh?? Well, in between nap times and football games in the Lazy Boys. Just kidding. We know how hard you Firefighters work.

Especially Bryan. :)


Well, here's to you..... Congratulations!! We are SO proud of you and so excited to see all your hard work pay off.
YAY JEFF!!

1 comment:

Lindz said...

CONGRATS to Jeff!! :) That went so fast....I remember when he started & you were totally dreading all the weekends of him away!! Yay that he is done!!