Monday, May 24, 2010

8 Week Ultrasound

Today I had another early ultrasound. Everything looked good! We saw the heartbeat (again), the head, body, arms and legs (more like buds). :) The baby measured 2 days ahead of schedule. Or should I say, the last due date they gave me. So, the due date is December 30th. Today it measured 8 weeks 4 days. It's so nice jumping ahead a few days. Makes such a difference. :) Especially counting down the days to week 12! Oh morning (all-day) sickness, please, please go away.....


The tech even saw the baby even move, but we were so busy talking, that I missed it. :( But, here he/she is!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

What a cute little bean!! :) Hope you start to feel better soon!!

Craig and Angela said...

Awe, that sucks you have that much morning sickness! Hopefully it goes away quickly so you can enjoy it! :)