
I had to do a post about this because I cannot tell you enough how it is my new favorite thing! And I am not exaggerating, nor do I work for them. I simply just LOVE my new Scentsy candle warmer that I received from my favorite UPS man yesterday. Oh how excited I was to see him! I just knew he was about to deliver my warmer and scents that I've been waiting for (not too long, 6 days, but it was long enough because I was so excited)! I have had my Scentsy warmer for less than 24 hours and Jeff and I cannot stop talking about how we have the best smelling house now. :) If you don't believe me, come on over and take a sniff for yourself!
And you can use the wax again and again with minimal evaporation. I have already tested out 2 of my 3 scents. My first one: Beach. My entire house smelled just. like. summer. I LOVED it. Then at night, it was time to switch to something more relaxing and calming... :) So, I simply poured my warm (because it never gets hot!) wax back into the cube tray, let it sit there and harden. And then I used Inner Peace. And that, too has made my house smell almost like Burke Williams. :) And my last scent is: Simply Irresistable. And.... well... I'll let you figure out what that scent does to you. ;)
And you can use the wax again and again with minimal evaporation. I have already tested out 2 of my 3 scents. My first one: Beach. My entire house smelled just. like. summer. I LOVED it. Then at night, it was time to switch to something more relaxing and calming... :) So, I simply poured my warm (because it never gets hot!) wax back into the cube tray, let it sit there and harden. And then I used Inner Peace. And that, too has made my house smell almost like Burke Williams. :) And my last scent is: Simply Irresistable. And.... well... I'll let you figure out what that scent does to you. ;)
The scents don't just make one room smell delicious.... this stuff works throughout your entire house!! (even my mom's made her WHOLE house smell yummy)!
There are SO many warmers to choose from. And one the website, you can click to "see all." I missed that the first couple times I looked. I went the "Combine and Save" route. So, I got a large warmer and 3 scents. It saves $. But I know I will be back soon to order new scents. This is just the best thing since sliced bread!
My grandma is a consultant, so you can order all your Scentsy stuff HERE!
There are SO many warmers to choose from. And one the website, you can click to "see all." I missed that the first couple times I looked. I went the "Combine and Save" route. So, I got a large warmer and 3 scents. It saves $. But I know I will be back soon to order new scents. This is just the best thing since sliced bread!
My grandma is a consultant, so you can order all your Scentsy stuff HERE!
Happy shopping! And I PROMISE you, you will not be disappointed! And what great gifts for friends and family! However, I might order some for a gift, but end up keeping it. Sorry friends. :)



2 comments:
I'm so glad you are loving your Scentsy stuff!! The "beach" one sounds so tasty....I'll have to try that one next! Oh and I love your new header....I just recently got that kit too...so cute!! =)
I love Scentsy! I have 2 plug-in warmers that I bought last month. I'm addicted. Beach is my favorite scent. I want a regular warmer now!
Post a Comment