Okay, so I am going to make this a tradition with birthdays now. Jeff is 32 today! Happy Birthday!! Here are 32 reasons why I love you!
Here goes....
1. You make me feel like a princess.
2. I love the way you love me.
3. When you see my hands full, you come running and take every single thing from me.
4. You are a gentleman.
5. You make me laugh.
6. You are constantly laughing at me.
7. When I laugh at myself, you laugh even harder than I am.
8. You give the best bear hugs.
9. You make killer BBQ chicken.
10. You make late night Golden Spoon runs just for me.
11. I love the way you laugh and play with Ella.
12. I love that you are okay with my major crush on Edward Cullen.
13. I love how you know exactly how to embarrass me in front of all our neighbors. And
You do it well.
14. I love how you’re always up for fun.
15. I love how you laugh at ME when I tease YOU.
16. You’re my handy man.
17. I love when you do your hair….when you do your hair.
18. I love how you are Jungle Jeff to your nieces. They think the world of you.
19. I love that you will kill any little insect or spider because you see the fear in my face.
20. I love that you watch The Bachelorette with me.
21. I love that you have the world’s biggest heart.
22. I love that you are such a family man and you’re good at it.
23. I love when you water ski, I think it’s hot.
24. I love that you think you are also hot.
25. I love that you love to go to Disneyland with me.
26. I love that you wear Mickey Mouse ears when you go to Disneyland.
27. I love that you STILL slap my butt every single time you walk by me (and I still pretend I hate it).
28. I love that you still open the door for me.
29. I love when you give me that look from across the room.
30. I love that all of you probably just thought, “OMG!” when I wrote # 26. I’m kidding.
31. I love that you still love me even after making a Missing Person’s Report with the Anaheim Police Department last month.
32. I love that you’re MY hubby.
Happy Birthday, babe. We love you so much and hope your day WONDERFUL!!
Here goes....
1. You make me feel like a princess.
2. I love the way you love me.
3. When you see my hands full, you come running and take every single thing from me.
4. You are a gentleman.
5. You make me laugh.
6. You are constantly laughing at me.
7. When I laugh at myself, you laugh even harder than I am.
8. You give the best bear hugs.
9. You make killer BBQ chicken.
10. You make late night Golden Spoon runs just for me.
11. I love the way you laugh and play with Ella.
12. I love that you are okay with my major crush on Edward Cullen.
13. I love how you know exactly how to embarrass me in front of all our neighbors. And
You do it well.
14. I love how you’re always up for fun.
15. I love how you laugh at ME when I tease YOU.
16. You’re my handy man.
17. I love when you do your hair….when you do your hair.
18. I love how you are Jungle Jeff to your nieces. They think the world of you.
19. I love that you will kill any little insect or spider because you see the fear in my face.
20. I love that you watch The Bachelorette with me.
21. I love that you have the world’s biggest heart.
22. I love that you are such a family man and you’re good at it.
23. I love when you water ski, I think it’s hot.
24. I love that you think you are also hot.
25. I love that you love to go to Disneyland with me.
26. I love that you wear Mickey Mouse ears when you go to Disneyland.
27. I love that you STILL slap my butt every single time you walk by me (and I still pretend I hate it).
28. I love that you still open the door for me.
29. I love when you give me that look from across the room.
30. I love that all of you probably just thought, “OMG!” when I wrote # 26. I’m kidding.
31. I love that you still love me even after making a Missing Person’s Report with the Anaheim Police Department last month.
32. I love that you’re MY hubby.
Happy Birthday, babe. We love you so much and hope your day WONDERFUL!!



2 comments:
How nice of you to do that!! What's the story with the missing person's report!! Ha!!
Kristy- That is so SWEET of you! You should print it out and frame it for him. He sounds like a wonderful husband and partner! BTW- I too LOVE Edward Cullen and have a major crush!!!
Post a Comment