
Our fun day at Disneyland started at Libby Lu! Jordyn and Tyler got their du's and Libby Lu's! They had SO much fun and were such the little pop star/divas/princesses!

Our day was spent with a few girlfriends and their kids. Here's Ella on her most favorite ride! The Carousel! She was gettin' in some good laughs when the horse went up high. :)

And here are me, Nicole and our girls- Maycie and Ella. As you can see, Ella is holding onto me for life! We're on Snow White and it was a little scary for Ella. But then again...what isn't? She's SO sensitive!
What another fun day at The Happiest Place On Earth



3 comments:
What a fun day! Looks like you guys had a blast!! Zoe and Ella seem so much alike...Zoe is also super sensitive!! I swear if I just look at her wrong, she starts to cry! And if she barely even bumps into something, she acts like she is dying!! I guess this is the beginning of the girl drama for us, right?!?! =)
Yes, exactly! Girl drama! Ella is the complete opposite as my nieces, so it's kinda funny to see her like this. We're all not used to it. And Ella does the same thing, if she's doing something she shouldn't be, all I have to do it give her this look and she starts bawling. It makes me feel bad sometimes! And like Zoe, if Ella slightly bumps her head- it's tears for like 5 minutes! Such a girl!!!
How fun! I think we are going to take James to D-land for the first time for his 2nd B-day! I can't wait!
Post a Comment