
Ella was a VERY good girl and Santa must have known because he left so many wonderful things for her! She loved them all! Thanks, Santa! Our house is now overflowing with Ella's stuff! We had to run out today to get a new chest for all her toys. I was tired of my house looking like a daycare center. :) And we're going to convert our atrium into "Ella's play area!" For outdoor stuff, of course. :) Her new picnic table and sand/water table will be going out there when we're finished with it. She'll love it! So will I! :)

So...it's all over with now... :( I get so sad the day after Christmas. I truly wish we could leave our Christmas decorations and trees up year-round! And play Christmas music every single day of the year! But, it'll be fun watching Ella play with all her new things! And now...it's Birthday Party Planning time! Yikes!!
Merry Christmas everyone! We hope you had a wonderful day!



4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas...and looks like Ella was for sure a good girl!! =) Isn't Christmas so much more fun now that you have kids?!?!? =) And Kristy, your house is adorable!!
Thanks so much, Lindsay! You're so sweet! And yes, we should totally do a scrapbooking party when I order all of that! That would be so fun! You and Angela are going to have to teach me how to do all this stuff! :)
Hi! I guess I have to fess up like Lindsay, but I too am one of your once in a while blog lurkers. I hope you don't mind. Your daughter is absolutely ADORABLE! Hope your doing well. Merry Christmas!
Yeah, we will for sure teach you all the fun things you can do! It is addicting...just like all this blogging stuff!! =) You will love it though! Let us know when you get it!
Post a Comment