

So today Ella tried rice cereal for the first time. (I won't admit that to her doctor on Friday, but I knew she was going to tell me to start it anyway). :) And, not really to my surprise, she loved it! I wasn't expecting her to actually know how to eat off a spoon and eat the entire bowl, but...she did! Whoa Ella! I put her in her high chair and she just sat there patiently while I fixed her bowl. And when I asked her, "You want to try your cereal now?" She laughed SO hard at me. :) And she ate every bite and didn't even spit any out. I had many wipes on hand because I was expecting her to take a bite and then have it come all back out (like babies usually do). Not Ella! She was a little messy because after almost every bite, she had to put her hands in her mouth. It was fun though! I can't believe my little baby is eating solids now! I can't wait to start making her baby foods!



No comments:
Post a Comment